Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Do You Have 1 Hour To Help Katrina Victims?

I received this email today. In case anyone has been looking for some way they can help and you have an hour a day available:

Mary Miller is heading up a vital team of volunteers to assist Best Friends reunion staff in working through the backlog of requests from people trying to locate their lost Katrina Pets.

This is incredibly important work because we are coming to end of the first 90 day foster hold period. If you are internet savvy and can devote some time on a regular basis from home or work, please contact Mary Miller at:

lostandfoundvol@bestfriends.org

2 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hard to fing any extra time in my case.
My thoughts are with the victms though.

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Esther said...

Mine are too, Felis. Considering I haven't even had time to comment on my blog the last few days, we'll see how well I do with finding that hour.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home