Sunday, May 22, 2005

A Tiny Taste...

Oh my. Tonight we had a dessert reception, welcoming everyone from the Pacific Southwest region to the AIPAC policy conference, and it was CRAZY. Just a small taste of what's to come, I suppose. We had a ton of people there and the room was filled. I will blog more on the people who spoke and what they had to say as soon as I'm able, but I have to get up tomorrow very early and will be back late. That is my way of saying, I will try to get things up ASAP but please be patient. And please forgive me in advance for not visiting your blogs or responding to your comments. If there's something of yours you really want me to get to, I would love for you to leave the link here in my comments. I promise, come Thursday (when I'm home again), I'll be back on a regular schedule.

4 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Batya said...

sounds great and so important

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

Enjoy the conference Esther.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger beakerkin said...

Try to fit the National Gallery in if you can. I am a big fan of that musuem.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Sergeant America said...

At least it wasn't a ... desert reception!

Arizona is melting (IMHO) ... :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home