Sunday, May 15, 2005

Israel's 57th Independence Day Festival

UPDATE
-----------------
It's finally here! If you're in the area, I hope you'll drop by. I won't be making it there until around 3PM, but I'll try to blog about it this evening for those of you who can't make it, which is probably everyone (except you, Gindy).

-----------------
April 21

If you're in the LA area on May 15th, you should totally attend this fun festival in the San Fernando Valley. Yes, in the valley. Sorry, that's where it is. I have friends who feel they should have their passport stamped for traveling into the valley but this festival is worth it! Want to know what happens at this festival? According to the Web site:

The Festival includes: non-stop entertainment, fashion show, carnival rides, 200 booths of vendors and Jewish/Israeli organizations, a variety of ethnic food for sale, Israeli folk dancing, arts and crafts, Israeli and Jewish cultural & heritage pavilions, Israeli art exhibit, and an official 57th Independence Day ceremony attended by many local, state and federal governments dignitaries. Entities enjoy enormous exposure before the tens of thousands of attendants who come to celebrate with us.

Maybe I'll see you there.

7 Comments:

At 3:01 AM, Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

Sorry Esther, I'll be sitll Down Under.
A bit too far.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Esther said...

You guys are sweet. Can't come to LA for the day for a festival? Pity. ;) That said, I'll try to have enough fun for everyone.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

Esther,
Take some photos and share them with us.
I could publish them in my gallery.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

I've just read Gindy's comment regarding your blog showing only the last entry.

It is in MS Explorer only.
It works perfectly in Mozilla.

Having said that, most people probably use MS Explorer, and so you should try to republish your blog as something in it "disagrees" with the MS browser.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Esther said...

Thanks felis (and gindy). I figured out what it was. To get the post to continue on its own page, I have to use a certain code and then I have to use another code at the end; i forgot the end code on that one post that showed up. ;) All good. Thanks for the heads-up!

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger RomanWanderer said...

hmm ethnic food. Sounds great, hope you're having fun.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

Sorry Esther.
It really sounds tempting but the tyrany of distance is too much to handle for poor felines.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home