Thursday, January 06, 2005

Moved By Words; Pictures That Move

From the ADL:

Farrakhan In His Own Words
Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, has long expressed anti-Semitic and anti-white rhetoric, that mark him as a notable figure on the extremist scene. A number of recent speeches testify to the unchanging nature of his views.

Howard Sherwood's letter to the editor of the wretched LA Times (how many times can I boycott something I refuse to subscribe to?--Esther):
"David Hirst's analysis of the situation in the Middle East is shockingly distorted, using purported facts and inaccuracies to support his theories ("Path to Peace Runs Through Palestine," December 22)." Read more here.

And elsewhere:

Check out Daniel Pipes's take on Hollywood! If you're into entertainment, you should definitely check it out. My pal Ed says of the article, "Holy Cow! I've sworn off episodic TV, but I may have to make an exception for 24."

Trouble in the Holy Land
By Aaron Klein
Five Israeli Defense Force soldiers are suing a Palestinian filmmaker for allegedly falsifying information in a documentary claiming Israeli forces committed genocide in a refugee camp, while a French producer is screening a film using video footage to dispute the Palestinian claims. For the rest of the article, click here.

3 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger RomanWanderer said...

Daniel Pipes deserves aplace in the walk of fame

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Esther said...

Gindy, why do we continue to call Egypt an ally? I don't get it.

AmerOL -- I agree that Farrakhan doesn't deserve to be on my blog but he does deserve to be monitored. We need to know what baloney he's peddling. OH -- thanks for the link to your blog entry on the subject. Loved that about Sharon!

RW -- I wouldn't hold my breath to see Hollywood roll out the red carpet or star for Daniel Pipes. Then again, stars are bought -- not earned -- so I guess anything can happen. ;)

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Tom Carter said...

Thanks for the Pipes link. Interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home