Sunday, November 13, 2005

Washing Away Negativity

I started to do another post on the Jordan bombings, but my thoughts were so vile, so negative, I was ticked at myself for losing my humanity. In an attempt to not let those thoughts fester, I decided to put this picture up. I was bummed that huge cruiseship decided to anchor right smack in the middle of a scene I've photographed a dozen times but in the end, I guess it's okay. That's Lanai, the pineapple island, in the background -- taken from a window at Cheeseburgers In Paradise in the town of Lahaina.

11 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

The cruise ship doesn't detract. Beautiful Hawaii!

 
At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger L said...

Lovely shot, Esther! You've really got an "eye".

Ship adds, not detracts.

Every bit of joy in life and living we express is a shot fired for freedom!

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Deadman said...

Nice - What a great shot to start the wek with. Thanks (for your support).

;o)>

 
At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I admire you for your restraint Esther.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Batya said...

WOW! WHAT A PICTURE!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Esther said...

Thanks Rory. :) And lol on the second comment.

Patrick -- wow! Great job! And thank you for the kind, supportive words. They mean a lot.

Thanks RM! And I think you are right about the shot for freedom.

Mark, thanks...and you're very welcome.

Boz, it ain't easy. Thanks.

Gindy, you won't regret it!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Batya said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Batya said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Esther said...

Thanks muse. Sorry Blogger was such a PITA.

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Would never have noticed the cruise ship if you handn't mentioned it.

Sunsets at sea are probably my favorite memories from the Navy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home