Thursday, October 20, 2005

Westward Bound

I am off on another trip. I know I live quite a nice life for someone who is essentially unemployed but I wanted to get in all my trips before I settled into a real job (and very little vacation). As soon as I booked them, I got this freelance gig of course. And they're being kind enough to let me still go. So this one is to Maui to visit my pal at her new home, until next Tuesday. I will have computer access, so I won't be out of touch, but pictures to upload might need to wait until I return. I'm not sure my friend's computer has PhotoShop. Be grateful. I plan to take enough pictures for when I can't think of anything to blog about so perhaps you'll finally be spared seeing my cats for a while.

7 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun esther!! Can't wait for your pictures from Maui and also more of your beautiful cats

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

Esther,
Maui is my favorite vacation spot! I hope you share some pictures with all of us.

Have a wonderful trip.

PS: But I enjoy the cat pictures, so don't leave them out. LOL.

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a fantastic time Esther.
I already miss travelling :-(

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger LA Sunset said...

Outstanding. Have a good time. Enjoy the fresh air and serene scenery.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Esther said...

LOL Patrick.

Aw, thanks seawitch.

Gindy, it's hilarious because I literally planned the trip three weeks ago when I found a cheap fare. I'd been checking prices since July and finally they came down. I was like, better do it now before I get a job -- and I got a job immediately after that. D'oh! Oh well. ;)

Your fave, AOW? What's something you recommend? I've been here twice already (Big Sister used to live here!), but I'm always up to hearing recommendations.

Aw, felis...I was envious when you were in Hawaii if that helps. My trip is a snap of the fingers compared to your adventure.

LA, thanks! I'm trying my best.

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Sergeant America said...

I feel one of the deadly sins coming upon me ... ENVY!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger birdwoman said...

you have friends in the right places!!

(*)>

 

Post a Comment

<< Home