Thursday, August 04, 2005

Work Is Cramping My Blogging Style

OK, just started a short term job yesterday -- so between that and the over two hours commuting, never mind needing to spend some time with my boyfriend and cats when I get home -- it's killing my time to go to your blogs. So I'm sorry for now that I've been horrible about it. Will try to make it everywhere this weekend and find a way to work it back into my daily routine. Please don't give up on me. Just wanted to explain my absence...

9 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Batya said...

forgiven

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

you beat me to the punch (you know what this means, but a lot of others won't). congratulations and good luck on the new job. that commute though sucks, mines only about 10 min.

 
At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

esther,

It's a pain when life doesn't revovle around blogging like it should. :)

Congrats on the job!!

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

Esther,
As you know, I've been busy with this WMAL/CAIR story, so I, too, haven't been making my usual rounds. Therefore, I fully understand your problem.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Esther said...

Thanks you guys. :) I keep trying to steal moments here or there.

 
At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I look like giving up easily?

 
At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we still loves ya:-)

 
At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Esther,

Keep up the good work and try to overcome the sad reality of being away from what you love the most! Believe me I suffer from the same issue as you do!

Cheers, Boz.

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Sergeant America said...

Ain't that the truth!

Reality ... well, it BITES :0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home