Wednesday, August 03, 2005

So, So, So Not Fair!

Once again, Sherry Stringfield has quit ER. I have adored her for years, since she first started on the soap opera Guiding Light but then quit. I was thrilled when she quit NYPD Blue (hated the camera movement but had to watch as long as she was on). I was bummin' when she quit ER the first time. And now she's done it again. Noooooooooooo. I'm so done with ER now. I've watched it all along. I managed to stay with it through Sherry's last hiatus. Nothing is left there for me now. All my faves are gone. Sucks.

4 Comments:

At 3:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

esther,

It's not fair!!

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

patrickafir:

brak was ok, sealab was better. they still have futurama, family guy (the best show on TV), and the most beloved aqua teen hunger force. who doesn't love to see meatwad? if they make new episodes of something, it should be home movies- that was a funny show.

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guys!
Are you talking some strange tongues or what?

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

felis:

you obviously haven't watched the greatest block of tv shows. [adult swim] is on the cartoon network at 11PM-2AM EST. it has some of the best comedy shows ever. family guy, futurama, aqua teen hunger force, sealab, oblongs, home movies, and brak. they also have anime, there are only 3 worth watching though. WATCH [adult swim]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home