Thursday, March 31, 2005

HELP -- If You're In Los Angeles... UPDATE!!

Please help to find Nikki, an adorable beagle. Her daddy, Mark, was attacked by 3 or 4 hoods who maced him, botched the robbery attempt but took his beloved Nikki.

****************
UPDATE!!!!

I got this today from our mutual pal:

"Mark got a call yesterday that someone anonymously dropped Nikki off at a shelter...and no questions asked he picked her up and she is now home. Sunday, thinking he would never get her back, he adopted another beagle, this one a male, and now the two of them are in the back yard romping away. The new beagle and Nikki that is..."

2 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Esther said...

patrick, I think there's a special place in hell for the thugs who took Nikki.

I'm sorry you speak from experience; that must have been horrible for you. :(

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Sergeant America said...

... I "like" the part where another beagle was adopted and now shares the love of a human!


... what can I say, I'm a softy when it "comes" to doggies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home