Thursday, March 31, 2005

HELP -- If You're In Los Angeles... UPDATE!!

Please help to find Nikki, an adorable beagle. Her daddy, Mark, was attacked by 3 or 4 hoods who maced him, botched the robbery attempt but took his beloved Nikki.

****************
UPDATE!!!!

I got this today from our mutual pal:

"Mark got a call yesterday that someone anonymously dropped Nikki off at a shelter...and no questions asked he picked her up and she is now home. Sunday, thinking he would never get her back, he adopted another beagle, this one a male, and now the two of them are in the back yard romping away. The new beagle and Nikki that is..."

7 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger patrickafir said...

How despicable... Speaking from experience, there isn't much that can cause as much anxiety and despair as losing your dog.

Perhaps encouragingly, though, the bark of the Beagle is utterly unmistakable.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Esther said...

patrick, I think there's a special place in hell for the thugs who took Nikki.

I'm sorry you speak from experience; that must have been horrible for you. :(

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger patrickafir said...

It happened with Agent Choco a few times, but I got her back, and she never tries to escape these days because she gets so much exercise.

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Bill O. Writes said...

Its nice to here a real story with a happy ending.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Gindy said...

That's great. I wondered what happened with this story.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Sergeant America said...

... I "like" the part where another beagle was adopted and now shares the love of a human!


... what can I say, I'm a softy when it "comes" to doggies.

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger patrickafir said...

Ha! I thought I was getting déjà vu when I began reading this post! That's really wonderful news. Losing your dog is the worst thing imaginable. It's horrible like al-Qaeda.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home