Tuesday, January 25, 2005

The Dark Side

I've gone and done it. I crossed over to the dark side today. Despite being a PC owner for years and years, I bought a Mac G4 PowerBook. I haven't said anything to my family. This is one way to test if they read my blog. Haha.

I want to edit and I'm told final cut is so much better (and on a mac) than the PC's avid. And an even better bonus? If you buy a notebook this week at CompUSA, you get a free TiVo. I'm in heaven. Trying it out tonight by setting it for Game Show Network's awesome twosome, "The Name's The Same" and "What's My Line" -- both circa the mid-1950s at the moment. Anyway, it's expected to rain for the next few days here. Guess you all know what I'll be reading and doing. Anyone with helpful TiVo or Mac advice, I'd love to hear it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home