Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Heart is Heavy

I just read the news. Ehud Goldwasser and Eldad Regev, the Israeli soldiers kidnapped after a raid by Hezbolla, have finally returned to Israel -- in caskets. In return, the Hezbolla get like 200 dead bodies and several live prisoners, including a bloody murderer who killed a man in front of his little girl's eyes, and then crushed her skull -- HE gets to return to Lebanon a hero. Words fail me. My heart is broken ... and turned black at the same time, harded by an anger I can't even put words to.

3 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Esther,

Yeah, I expected this, but it still hurts. The world just yawned, if anyone noticed it at all. Heartless bastards are still getting away with murder.

I hope all is well with you and Rory!

Best,

Patrick

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Esther,

I was saddened by how that vile murderer was welcomed as a hero by many Lebanese.

PS: Please post more!

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger beakerkin said...

Esther

Keep your chin up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home