Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sorry for Being MIA

I'm finally coming out an incredibly stressful quarter. During my time "away," I found out my boyfriend was being transferred to Las Vegas, we decided to buy a house, had to go find the house, had to find the financing, sign the papers, do the hidious move, start to unpack, find a job, start the job, etc., and now I'm just coming out the other side. So that's where I've been. Whew!

I'm still not completely settled so I can't promise what my blogging schedule will be, but I will try to visit all of you sometime soon. I have definitely missed you and want to wish a happy belated holiday season and New Year...and soon Valentine's Day.

9 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

Esther,
Long time! I know that you've been busy.

I've been missing ya.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger beakerkin said...

Good to see you Lady Esther. You will have to comb my archives for an excellent interview with Batya.

 
At 3:44 AM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

Interview with Batya

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger elmers brother said...

hi Esther..hope you find happiness in your new digs

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger birdwoman said...

Viva Las Vegas!! Glad to see you're good - this blogosphere is not quite anonymous enough to prevent worry!

(*)>

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been wondering where you've been! Glad to see that you have re-emerged. I was starting to wonder whether there was a problem with my computer.

Best wishes to you on your move!

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Deadman said...

Esther! My schwester!

Happy VD and welcome back!

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you. Hope all goes well.

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger Сергей said...

Hi

Please consider writing news pieces or an op-ed for Jewrusalem: Israeli Uncensored News. We strive to present different views and opinions while rejecting political correctness. Ideally, we try to make the news "smart and funny." Thus, your input is very welcome.

Best,
Alex
www.jewrusalem.net/enj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home