Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Disappearing Act

Sorry folks. Thanks for asking, Felis. All's good on my end, just a bit busy. I was so depressed during the war in Lebanon. It felt like this world was/is ass-backwards with its thinking/judging, and I'm sure most of you felt the same way. I work in news, sort of, and was doing my best to stop our coverage from being anti-Israel. Realized more than ever there's a lot of bias out there. And fighting it at work made me too tired to fight it here. G-d bless JonBenet Ramsey... my heart goes out to her family but I'm grateful for the break in coverage of the Middle East. Concentrate on her. At least if they muck that up, it affects fewer people.

7 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger Sergeant America said...

Amen, Sister!

Work and World get in the way of many a' blogger ...

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

I thought it could've been the case.
You didn't 'sound' too good.
Let's not give up yet.
The tide must be turned.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

Esther,
Try not to despair. I know that the signs around us are awful--particularly the anti-Semitism. But know that so many of us aren't anti-Semites. And we're doing what we can to help Israel.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

This world is mostly a very depressing place.
Still, there are friends and some beautiful things worth living.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger birdwoman said...

you and me boff, kid. since the israel/lebanon stuff broke out, I've given news and blogging an almost complete pass. Miss my peeps, though.

Hang tough!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger beakerkin said...

Keep your chin up and read Amir Taheri. That is what Dr Beakerkin prescribed. All is not as it seems
in Lebanon.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Esther said...

Thanks so much you guys. I miss you all too. And thanks for the suggestion, Beak. I do need to check Amir out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home