Wednesday, August 30, 2006

But First...

In San Francisco, Omeed A. Popal, 29, mowed people down during a 20-minute rampage. He told investigators that he was angry by a family dispute (apparently over an arranged marriage in Afghanistan). Very few in the mainstream media are bothering to mention a few pesky facts that have come out. Facts like Popal is a muslim. Or that one place where he aimed to hit people was in front of was the local Jewish Community Center. And while witnesses say he looked calm afterwards, they also report he said, "I am a terrorist." Of course, authorities immediately dismissed this claim.

3 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

Unhappy marriage p'haps? No?

I posted about it as well Esther.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger RoadKnight said...

Frankly, the punishment should fit the crime. Or at least be very similar. Let's strap him naked to the grill of my rig. I could use a new hood ornament/bug guard.

Hiya, Esther. Just touching base to let you know that I is back. I got some pics for ya too (since I know you love 'em). I haven't got much posted yet, but I'm working on it. ;-)

Be safe.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger beakerkin said...

Esther

I hope you are aware that is not me below. I have a sick stalker who follows me.

Rob and Justin are starting a radio show and I suggested you as a possible guest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home