Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Not the Best Homecoming

I've been catching up on things and it appears that a lot has happened since I've been away. Palestinians smuggle mortars in Jerusalem, Russian officers train PA police (if that doesn't put a knot in your stomach) and in a not so surprising move, Iran's obviously moderate president is calling for the destruction of Israel and the West.

And now, the straw that breaks this camel's back, comes word that a terrorist bombing strikes Hadera Market . Back to reality. Sigh.

I like the rainbows more.

6 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"What do you think will happen if they start dropping mortars on Jerusalem?"
The UN general assembly will have a great stormy meeting followed immediately by a resolution condemning Israel for provoking Palestinians.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

bless you for keeping us posted on these things - strange how little of this makes the eleven o'clock pulp and fluff machine, ( i mean news)

hope you'll come visit me

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Tran Sient said...

Felis, I would like to add that somehow Bush will be implicated as well.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Esther said...

Well said answer to Gindy, felis. That about sums it up.

It IS strange, David. And thanks for commenting -- I will drop by your site shortly. :)

TS, good to see you. LOL, true.

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TS,
Yes, I forgot about Bush.
But it's sort of obvious isn't it.

 
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the rainbows better. Pulling my blankie over my head like the UN, the EU, and apparantly the US

 

Post a Comment

<< Home