Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Heading Home

I can't believe my trip is over already, but in a couple of hours I'll be on a plane headed back.

This picture is quite typical of the wave action right by my friend's house (about 3 or 4 blocks away). Yesterday was quite funny -- I wiped out without ever going in the water! I was laying out almost at the edge of the beach, far (or so I thought) from the water. After about 20 minutes, I felt the water at my head, soaking my towel. I quickly grabbed my glasses, shoes and clothes and ran for higher ground. I'm sure I provided great comedy to the folks hanging out there. Oh well. As they say around here, "Just another shitty day in paradise."

5 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another great shot!

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

Oh, for a shitty day in paradise!

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG that picture is stunning, absolutely stunning

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mind if I am jealous? Absolutely stunning photo. I'm so glad you had a chance to enjoy that lovely spot.

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately all good things come to an end. :-(

Great, great shot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home