Saturday, May 28, 2005

One AIPAC Summary

Larry Weinberg from Israel21c wrote an article about the AIPAC policy conference experience called Sharon changes course at AIPAC.

The annual AIPAC Policy Conference is an extraordinary event. I tell my friends here in America that for people passionate about Israel, the policy conference experience is the most exciting and satisfying thing you can do, that is, other than take an actual trip to Israel itself.

I met Larry at the dessert reception. His article is worth checking out -- especially since I'm still in too much of a jet-lag funk to write up my own summary.

4 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"When we are dividing our effort properly, the actions Israel takes to defend her citizens against terror attacks will be well-explained, and Americans, and others, will also know that there is much, much more to Israel than a conflict between Jews and Arabs. At AIPAC, Ariel Sharon showed that he's on board with us."

This makes a lot of sense.
An excellent article.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger RomanWanderer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger RomanWanderer said...

I am link spamming ;)
Please see

this.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Esther said...

Glad you liked it, felis.

Thanks for the link, RW. I have to wait until I'm on a PC to watch it though. My mac doesn't have widows media, needless to say. ;)

Haha, I bet you do, gindy. It's pretty exciting stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home