Monday, April 04, 2005

Today -- Colin Powell

OK, will blog more tomorrow night when I'm back at the 'rents house (and free broadband) but for now, I just wanted to let you all know that this afternoon, I saw the former Secretary of State speak. You can probably read something about it online soon enough but if not, I'll definitely fill you all in. He and Abe seem to go back a long way and have genuine affection for each other. It's also pretty funny to hear the word "kvetching" coming out of Colin Powell. Good times.

3 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger MaxedOutMama said...

Yes! We want details. All the details.

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Powell is an intriguing figure. While all the neocons (who never served) were hot to trot on Iraq, he was a voice of moderation. I hope history is kind to him.

Take good notes. We trust you more than the media.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

Yes, first hand info!
Feeding frenzy to be expected.

I can see you are having a great time there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home