Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Winging East For Turkey Day

I'm afraid posting will more than likely be sporadic over the next week as I fly to the east coast for Thanksgiving. BUT, I will have my computer, wireless DSL at my folks, so if something motivates me, there's a good chance some mischief could be had here at OTB. I'm also working on a fun computer/movie project for a pal, so any computer time I do have might be spent on that. Just wanted you all to know we (I think I can speak for Rory and Squirt) wish you a safe, healthy and happy holiday (whether you celebrate our holiday, your own or it's just another week for you). And know we're grateful for all of you visiting our little corner of cyberspace here... outside the blogway.

2 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip and Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Sergeant America said...

Enjoy your time with family, reflect upon what "we" all can be Thankful and do have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Be safe, aware and comfortable; knowing strong, brave men and women stand between us all and the threats of the World.

Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home