Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Reality TV... in Israel?!

The Ambassador, a new reality program, has hit the airwaves in Israel. (Why should they be immune?!) I actually think this one has an interesting and dare I say useful premise. Anyway, check out this article, written by Dina Kraft. I only mention that because I went to school with her (she's a few years younger than I am), and I'm very proud of her. She also had the cover story article in The Jewish Journal last week!

*********************
UPDATE:

Click here to get more info and tidbits on this show. You may want to start with the entry All Ambassador, all the time.

1 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Esther said...

Hey Patrick! Thanks for visiting. LOVE your site. And thanks for the link -- will check it out when I'm not zombie-like. I'll look around, but if you find the link on the net, I think that would be a hoot to watch! And I agree -- so nice to see reality TV doing some good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home